Do you wonder about the differences between the approaches to education and self development in Russia and in other countries? Would you like to find out more?
Whether your field is comparative education or you are interested in developing your understanding of the latest thinking in psychology and pedagogy in Russia, then you will want to read the Journal Education & Self Development published by Kazan Federal University.
Now in its tenth year of publication, Education & Self Development (E&SD) publishes original research papers in the following topics:
- The theory and practice of education and self-development
- Developmental psychology
- Quality improvement of educational systems
- Theory and methods of vocational education
- The competence approach to training and self-development
- Social and cultural issues in learner development
- Multi-cultural education
- The psychological and pedagogical issues in the development of personality and self-development
- International perspectives on education and psychology
E&SD is an online, open access journal fully funded by Kazan Federal University. Articles are available to all without change, and there are no article processing charges (APCs) for authors.
It includes peer-reviewed articles in both English and Russian. All contribution have their title, abstract and keywords in both languages.
The Journal is being transformed during 2016 and intends to apply for inclusion in Scopus and Web of Science at the end of the year. Further information can be obtained from the Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Jamila Mustafina (email: email@example.com).
If you are interested in contributing to the Journal or in working with us as a member of our reviewer panel, them please talk to Roza Valeeva (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jamila Mustafina (email@example.com). We look forward to hearing from you.